1. Perform a full surface maintenance every three months;
2. After the completion of the daily work, the machine surface should be cleaned and covered closely to prevent dust pollution;
3. Need to ensure the smooth installation of machinery and equipment to ensure that the equipment safe and normal operation, avoid unnecessary trouble;
4. Select skilled operators to use the operation to prevent unnecessary damage;
5. To conduct regular maintenance, to troubleshoot all kinds of unnecessary risks.
6. In the process of use, prohibit the hand directly to prevent the high temperature of the machine, so as not to hurt the hand.
7. After the machine equipment has been used, clean up everything that is not needed, and prepare for the next convenient use.